Saturday, June 5, 2010

And then there were seven

Day 3 of the French Film Festival@Shangri-la Mall.

Watched four films:
La Fille du RER: Twas okay. BF of lead character looked like a cast member of Grey's Anatomy.

Le Premier Venu: I kinda fell asleep for a few minutes on this one. It did make me think that this was probably what Facebook's "It's Complicated" would be like. Cute lead; reminded me a bit of Milla Jovovich with short hair.

Welcome: First fave of those I've seen so far. Presents immigration, culture, drive, and relationships as major focus points.

Dans La Vie: Another good one I'd recommend. Topic focuses on people getting along despite religious backgrounds (Jews and Arabs).

 
Other things that may be of interest:
1) Free Selecta ice cream (Almond Chocolate something or Coffee whats-its)
2) Audience eye candy. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment