Sunday, June 13, 2010

2010 French Film Festival: Final Tally

I managed to watch 10 out of a possible 12 films. I'm pretty sure that some of the regular senior citizens completed all 12. :)

The last two films I watched today were L' Heure d' ete' (Summer Hours) and L' Imortel (22 Bullets). I think it was a good way to end the festival as they were rather light, theme-wise, compared to the others I saw earlier. I'll probably remember 22 Bullets due to the fact that it was a violent action film with Jean Reno. Summer Hours, on the other hand, will probably be memorable to me because of an eye candy cast member.

Favorite Films for this festival:
Welcome and La Graine et le Mulet.

Side note: 
  1. The Ip Man 2 trailer looks interesting. I think I saw a bit of the movie while going home on the bus a few weeks back. Sammo Hong versus Donnie Yen on a table equals awesomeness.
  2. Japanese Film fest at Shangri-la Mall starts next month. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment