Thursday, December 31, 2009

The 2009 Year End Recap

Ate nine slices of pizza for the Bigoli Pizza Challenge
Traveled to Iloilo
Solidified my love for vodka
Started this blog
Dug a hole for himself and someone else due to the Punta Fuego incident
Was not able to participate in the hotdog eating contest of 7-11
Traveled to six cities in China
Did overtime during my birthday (again)
Saw penguins :D

Used a gym
Started giving myself my own haircuts via the purchase of an electronic hair trimmer
Stopped my dry spell ;)

Achieved my target weight of 120 lbs and then some (128 lbs)
Lost 8 lbs and maintaining weight at 120 lbs
Read RJ and Sanderson's Gathering Storm within two days
Spent way too much for the book mentioned above
Finally completed reading all four Thomas Harris books with regard to Hannibal Lecter
Got diagnosed with Dry Eye Syndrome
Got new glasses
Bought a condo
Auditioned for someone's voice over project
Ate four plates of pasta at Joey Pepperoni's eat all you can pasta
Solidified friendship with my main crew. naks.
Got my voter's I.D.

Met someone I really like but I sometimes don't know how to deal with it

No comments:

Post a Comment