Sunday, March 22, 2009

Showers

Rivulets of water cascade slowly down your skin
When you slowly force your body onto mine
As my fingers trace every curve that is your own
And your eyes engulf mine with a hunger that I know

You burn under my caresses
While my restraint buckles from yours
The taste of your lips leaves aftershocks beyond the boundaries of time
And the sounds that echoed from those four walls now belongs to my insanity

This closeness is a welcome suffocation
The coldness of the morning is of no importance
We have been used to these temperatures of late
As you say, it serves as an excuse to share our warmth

And once again you take me in
Once again, we both begin
And reality is nothing more than the four corners of that room
And all that just matters is us two

No comments:

Post a Comment